Gift-It Day at The Unity Center
8999 Activity Road, San Diego, CA 92126
Saturday, September 30, 2017
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
The Unity Center is holding its semi-annual Gift-It Day Saturday, September 30, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Gift-It Day is an in-person opportunity for Unity folks to engage in sharing, caring, and connecting with fellow Unity Center members as well as our community neighbors.
Gifters – bring as many items to gift as you wish. Please, only bring gently used, like-new things that you would want your best friend to have. Consider: Can I carry it? Can it fit in a car?
Browsers – simply come and enjoy – no need to register!
If you’d like to bring your items to gift, please, REGISTER by sending an email to email@example.com and include your name, phone number, and a list of the items you would like to bring.
Suggested items to Gift:
- Furniture (small tables, lamps, chairs, rugs, small shelves)
- Housewares (cookware, dinner/tableware, decorative items)
- Recreational / Sports Equipment
- Yard and Garden (hoses, pots, plants, garden tools)
- Garage (tools, storage related items)
- Child Related (toys, high chairs, booster seats, school backpacks, no stuffed animals)
- Musical Instruments
- Eletronics (CDs/DVDs/games)
Have a question about an item you’d like to gift? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the day:
Gift-It Day will run from 9:00 AM -11:00 AM, with THREE Raffles.
We are asking Gifters to arrive at 8:30 AM in order to find a spot and set up your items for display. The Sangha Cafe will be open should you wish to purchase coffee, tea, or snacks.
And don’t forget:
- A hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and water.
- A chair
- Bags for items, if you have some
- A table for your items – if you are bringing a table please contact email@example.com so we can include it in our layout plans.
- An attitude of fun and light-heartedness!!!